Thursday, September 27, 2007

One Week Left!



I am officially one week away from meeting our baby! Pretty exciting. I am 38 weeks and 3 days pregnant, and I have my final OB appointment today with Dr Dohm-Palmer, the OB/Gyn who is going to be doing my c-section since Dr Ditmanson is in England. I am getting ready to be done I think. It's getting a bit more uncomfortable to sleep at night. I do have some occasional contractions, but nothing regular. I am still hoping that I don't go into labor before the 4th. Hopefully that will still work out.

We have had some beautiful early fall days here in Minnesota lately, and Connor and I took advantage of that yesterday by going to the apple orchard. We got quite a few apples. I'm still not sure what I'm going to do with them all. I guess I will get proficient at making homemade applesauce or something like that!

Our basement is pretty much done now. There are a few things that still need to be delivered or fixed, but by and large we are mostly done with people coming in and out of our house! We got the fridge and the microwave delivered the other day, and the ice maker was just delivered today, but still needs the plumber to hook it up. Connor is very excited that he can make popcorn himself now since the microwave is just at his height. My mom came over twice this week and has really been a big help with getting things cleaned and ready to go. Jeff also got the crib set up over the weekend, and my mom and I were able to finish putting the sheets on it. I finally feel like I'm getting ready for baby to come! Oh, and my bag is packed too!

Here are some photos of the apple orchard and my blossoming belly!

Me at 38 3/7 wks now and below at 40 wks last time:


Connor picking apples and jumping off hay bales:

No comments: