Thursday, September 13, 2007

36 weeks pregnant & 3 weeks to go!

I am 36 weeks and 3 days pregnant today, and I have exactly 3 weeks to go until my c-section. I had an OB appt today and everything looks good. I am measuring right on, the heart beat was 130, and weight gain is on target. If I gain 5 more pounds in the next 3 weeks, I will have gained the same amount as with Connor. I'm sure that's entirely possible, and maybe even a couple more! Still, it's been in a reasonable range, so I'm ok with that.

Connor insisted on putting his construction hat under his shirt and taking a photo with me!



Our basement is coming along too. I have some new photos to post. They installed a lot of the recessed lighting today, and the painting and staining are all done. Tomorrow our light fixtures will be installed. Next week they are going to put the door handles on and put the carpet down. They were supposed to be done by Wednesday, but the countertops are a bit delayed and won't be installed until Friday. The plumber then has to put in the sink, and he is going to install the bathroom fixtures as well. I'm hoping that will happen on Friday too. At any rate we should be able to start moving stuff into the guest room once the carpet is in!

1 comment:

6 Monkeys and Me said...

Nancy- You look fantastic! I can't believe how soon we get to "meet" your new little one. Glad to know you are doing well. The basement looks like it's coiming along well-very nice. Andrea _BBC