Monday, June 2, 2008

Spa Getaway!

I just got back from a wonderful overnight getaway with 3 of my high school girlfriends. We went to Sundara Spa in the Wisconsin Dells and it was fabulous! I wish I could have been gone longer, but I felt like that was all I could squeeze in since I worked last weekend and it wouldn't be fair to Jeff for me to have been away longer. At any rate, I was still able to relax and enjoy. I got a thermal wrap treatment with a facial when I arrived and a pedicure a few hours later. We stayed in a gorgeous villa nestled in the pines. There was a great pool and bar area and the weather was beautiful, so we really got to enjoy it. We just had a great time and enjoyed getting away for a bit.

The dining/living room of our suite:


Dining Room/Kitchen:

Kitchen/Living Room:

Master Suite:

Me, Nancy, Margaret & Kristin:

Me & Margaret:


Nancy & Kristin:


Enjoying the firepit by the pool:


1 comment:

Kim said...

How wonderful! I could really use a trip like that!