Thursday, May 15, 2008

Connor's Preschool Graduation!

Connor's Preschool graduation was yesterday. Here are a few photos. I can't believe that he is done with preschool now and will be starting kindergarten in the fall! Time sure flies. It's hard to believe that we won't be back at preschool until Porter is almost 4 years old. I'm sure that will feel like it flies by too.




Here are some photos of Porter including his 6 month photos:


Nice drool huh? His top tooth will be coming through soon:




Connor inside of his blankie:


Connor & Porter in matching jammies:



Connor at his preschool picnic:

Connor's best buddies Henry & Liam:


Liam, Emma (Connor's "girlfriend"), & Connor:

3 comments:

Melissa and Derrick said...

My time does fly my goodness! Cute pics! Where did you get Porter's Professional pics done at? They are amazing!

Melissa

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

What beautiful sons you have!!

Rebecca & Nathaniel said...

I love those blue eyes!!!