Friday, June 6, 2008

Porter is 8 months!

Wow time is really flying by! I haven't had a chance to take a tub photo of Porter at 8mos. I seem to be missing some of my tub letters, so that is preventing me from getting the job done. I did want to post some 8 month photos of him though.

Here he is at 8 mos:


He might kill me over this one someday, but I couldn't resist:

The last photo is a picture of a picture. I know it looks weird, I just didn't know how to share it, but I wanted to. Porter & I got some black and whites done at a photographers and I thought they turned out really neat. Wish I had done it with Connor. I got a free 5x7 from my doctor, but of course ended up spending lots more to get this compilation. I think it's worth it though.

So, we are off to Chicago tomorrow. Jeff was planning on racing in the Cycling State Championship in the morning, and he's been training really hard for it all year. Anyway, he did something to screw up his bike, and now that it's Friday night and the race is in the morning, he's pretty sure he won't be able to get it fixed or race for that matter. I'm sure he's really bummed and probably mad too. Oh well, we might leave earlier for Chicago.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Happy eight months Porter! Love the picture!