Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter 2008

Here are some Easter photos. I was at work Easter morning, so I have Jeff to thank for being such a great photojournalist and capturing the moments for me! Connor looked behind the chair first since that is where the Easter Bunny hid his basket last year. Note the snowy deck in the background! Gotta love Minnesota! Connor was thrilled to get some Star Wars guys and Sponge Bob candy as well as an Easter Bunny Pez dispenser. He also helped Porter find his basket.

Hmm, not back there:


Yeah, success!!


Cool, Star Wars guys!


All right, Sponge Bob candy!


Here's Porter's basket:

Easter Bunny Pez:



Porter in a bunny outfit:



In other big news in our household, here are some photos of Porter sitting up. He's doing much better with his balance and can sit up for several minutes before toppling over. Jeff said he figured out how to use his hand to prop himself this weekend. Still not rolling over from back to front, and only occasionally from front to back. Also, I see a tiny gray pearl of a tooth popping through today!! Can't really feel it yet, but I can see it trying to come in. Explains why I've had a little grumpalumpagus on my hands today!

Trying peaches:


Look at me sitting!!:



If you look real close you can see a tiny tooth coming in:



1 comment:

Kim said...

Yeah Porter! He is getting so big. The bunny brought Brian and Sean the same Sponge Bob candy - and they love those star wars guys. We have been collecting them since Brian was little! They have a couple of the ships too, but I haven't seen them in the stores in a while.