Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Playdate for Porter


I had a fun thing happen. A woman who I had met a long time ago (summer of 2006) at a Resolve infertility support group sent me an e-mail. She said she had been going through her e-mail address list cleaning it up and came across my address and was just wondering how I was doing. Turns out she has a 16 month old son as well! I just thought that was such a great coincidence that we both succeeded down different paths of infertility. It was really neat to see a photo of her and her son and to hear what she's been up to. She's now expecting her second baby due in August, and I couldn't be happier for her. At any rate, we decided to get our boys together for a playdate, and it was really fun. I hoping we can continue to do this once a month or so. Here are some photos of our day at the Eagle's Nest in New Brighton with our new friend Dutcher and his mom Elizabeth:

Dutcher & Porter:


Dutcher & Porter:



No comments: