Sunday, October 12, 2008

Little Monkey







Here are some recent photos of my little one year old monkey. He's a sneaky little devil, and I have to be on top of him every second. When Jeff's mom was here, we were talking in the living room, and he snuck into the pantry and helped himself to his Puffs!




A nice photo of Porter with Grandma Ginny:


Here is a photo of Connor with the giant bear that Porter got from Uncle Steve and Aunt Peggy:


Connor had his last day of soccer practice for the season today. We got some action shots, and some photos of Porter feeding Jeff a goldfish. He loves to feed us stuff lately.

Don't you wonder what they were talking about??:




My sister Molly and her fiance Jim were here for the weekend. My brother Steve had his big annual bonfire out at his farm this weekend. It was a fun time. There was a brief bit of rain and lots of distant lightning and thunder adding a bit of drama to the night sky. Porter did finally fall asleep in the sling, so we were able to stay a little later. I don't have too many photos from the bonfire though, but my sister got one of me holding Porter in the sling that is cute. I'll have to post it if she sends it to me. We also went to Stillwater for lunch on Saturday with my mom, Molly & Jim. Jeff had bike races both Saturday and Sunday, so he missed out on lunch at the Freight House. It was an absolutely gorgeous day that felt more like July than October. We had fun watching the boats on the St Croix, and even got to see the Lift Bridge go up and down.


Aunt Molly & Connor:


The 3 girls:


Pensive boy:



Lift Bridge:

Grandma Joanie & Connor:


Molly & Jim:

No comments: