Monday, July 21, 2008

Porter's Room


I think I finally have Porter's room done! Well, we still need to get the computer out of there, but that may take a while since Jeff was gone this last weekend, and I will be working all of next weekend. At any rate, I'm really pleased with how it has turned out. I think Jeff thinks it is a little psychadelic with all the circles, but Porter seems to like them. I still have some rearranging to do to make it just how I want it though.

So, tomorrow is my last birthday in my 30s!! I can't believe that I will be 40 in one year. It's a little crazy. I guess I don't really mind it too much, except for the fact that if I want to have a 3rd child, the clock is ticking very loudly. I think it's probably pretty unlikely considering my history, but part of me would secretly love to have a surprise pregnancy (one that didn't require months of ultrasounds, injections, doctor's appointments, timing and emotional rollercoasters). If it doesn't happen of course I'm thrilled to death with my 2 wonderful, healthy boys! As for celebrating, Jeff and I and the boys went to Stone's in Stillwater for a very nice dinner on their patio last night. Tomorrow my friend Teresa will be in town for business and is going to stay overnight with us. I think I will request Jeff's delicious flank steak sandwiches for dinner. Tonight I am supposed to get together with Derham Hall friends for a drink.

Porter has his 9 month appointment with his pediatrician today. I don't recall if he has to get shots today or not. Hopefully he will do just fine, and I will post stats later.

No comments: