Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Porter's 3 month photos & more

So, all is going well with me being back at work. I feel like we are starting to get into a routine. Jeff is doing great with the boys on the nights when I work until 8pm. He's doing the drop-off in the morning, and the pick up at night, getting dinner ready and getting the boys ready for bed. I get home at 8pm and help out with bedtime. It's nice to see the boys when I get home! Porter is such a happy guy, and Connor has been doing better at daycare now that Porter is there with him. I dropped them both off today for a free day for myself, since I only work an 8 hour shift on Friday this week. Marylee and I negotiated that I would only have to pay her for 2 days instead of 3 during the week that I only work once. This way I get a day to run errands etc. Connor was totally fine today. No whining, no clinging. I think it just really helps that Porter is there with him.

Jeff & boys reading Horton Hatches the Egg:


Jeff and Connor asleep:



My cute boys:


Connor's new use for the Bumbo: (or as Jeff calls it, the Bimbo)


I had Porter's 3 month photos taken last week. They turned out really well. I need to go and order them tomorrow. I took photos of the proofs that she gave me. The quality isn't too good, and the big C in the photo is for Copyrighted. I will post the real ones later and I'm sure they will look better. He has just been so much fun lately. He is smiley almost all the time and has been laughing really hard too which is so fun! For the most part he is a pretty easy baby. He goes to bed much more easily than Connor did too. If only I had known when I had Connor, to just put him in his bed and let him put himself to sleep! Guess you have to be dumb the first time around.







Oh, and my friends Keri and Dean delivered a healthy baby boy, Griffin Dean today!! He weighed 9lbs 6oz!!! I will be working on Friday, so I will for sure see him then, but may try to get down to the hospital and see them all sooner. Congratulations Keri & Dean!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Great pictures!He is getting so big. I love the reading in bed ones - I have ones like that and I love them. I was amazed at how much Justin was paying attention to the stories!