Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St Patty's Day 2009!

Jack, Connor & Maggie:


We had a fun St Patrick's Day, just me and Connor. I was very lucky (must be the Irish in me) to get the day off today. Porter went to daycare (didn't feel like dealing with a toddler at the Landmark Center), and Connor and I went down to the Landmark Center to meet our friends the McCartys for some fun, music and an Irish beer or two (just Nancy & I, the kids had juice boxes!). Not sure how many years in a row this is for us, but I know we've been coming since way before we had kids. Connor was here as a 2 week old! Anyway, it's our tradition, so I was very glad to get the day off and celebrate. The kids love to make crafts and we all love to watch the Irish Dancers and listen to the music. We weren't dissapointed. It was a great day to be Irish!
Jack, Connor & Maggie at the "Irish Castle"


Jack, Connor, Maggie & Nancy @ Irish Castle:


Connor's face painting:


Connor & his craft:


Connor, Jack & Maggie's crafts:

Connor & Nancy:

Irish Dancers:

Jack & Connor in 2004 at the "Irish Castle":

1 comment:

unzen said...

Love all your pictures and the one of your whole family with your green hats on. You are allways doing so many fun things as a family. Thanks you for sharing.