Monday, December 8, 2008

Visit with Santa



Visit with Santa:


So we made our annual journey to Gerten's to pick out our Christmas tree and to visit with Santa. I don't think we visited with Santa last year. Maybe he wasn't there the day we got our tree, or maybe I didn't want to bother with Porter being 2 mos old. Who knows. I'm fairly certain that Connor was ok with not seeing Santa since he was pretty afraid of him. This year he said he'd go, but he was not going to sit on his lap. He would just stand near him and tell him what he wanted. So, we got in line to see Santa, and Connor said to me "I've changed my mind. I don't want to go see Santa." Well, I told him that Porter was going to see him and he could just wait in line with us. He did change his mind again, and went up to see Santa. It was pretty cute too. Connor had been planning on telling Santa he wanted a Nintendo Wii, but chickened out when he got up there and told him he wanted some Bakugans. I told him he could ask for more stuff, so he did tell him he wanted a Nintendo Wii then. Santa said he couldn't make any promises, and told Connor he needed to not argue, to listen to Mom & Dad, go to bed when he is told and to turn the TV off when he is told. He just nodded solemnly while Santa was talking. Meanwhile, Porter was happy as a clam sitting on Santa's lap listening to this exchange between Santa and his big brother. Next year, we'll see.....

Getting our tree at Gerten's:


Mmmm, donuts:


Could life get any better?:


Connor's first hockey game:

2 comments:

Aimee said...

I'm so sorry I haven't checked your blog in so long! The boys look great. I hope you all have a very merry Christmas!!

unzen said...

Nancy, WOW your boys are so cute. It brings back memories when mine were little running around. We have been sick to. Winter started too early this year. I hope your boys like the snow. Your a Hockey Mom. The pictures are great. We will see you around work. There is a lot going at work now. Kind of scary for the 2400 nurses. stay healthy. God Bless. Brenda
unzens6-animals.blogspot.com